In accordance with DCA Administrative Order No. 2020-09, pursuant to P.L. 2020, c. 18; Executive Order No. 154 (Murphy) (June 13, 2020), Massage/Spa Incorporated is allowed to begin operating again on Monday, June 22, 2020. We have chosen to officially begin on Wednesday, July 1, 2020.
Upon reopening, MSI has taken steps to mitigate the spread of COVID-19:
- We will not be accepting any new clients until at least August 2020.
- We have always had the policy that clients who are sick should reschedule their appointments. You will not be penalized for rescheduling due to your illness.
- Temperatures will be taken and a short health survey must be completed prior to the start of appointments. If you are experiencing ANY underlying conditions that make you more susceptible to COVID-19, or answer YES to any pertinent questions, we must reschedule your appointment.
- Face Coverings/Masks must be worn entering the building and in all common areas, as well as the treatment room by both the client and therapist.
- All of our doorknobs, chairs, clipboards, pens, and surfaces in general will be wiped down with disinfectant after each appointment.
- As always, therapists wash their hands with anti-bacterial soap and hot water before and after every massage.
- As always, all sheets and materials are changed and laundered after every appointment. If it would make you more comfortable, feel free to bring your own twin sheets/towels to use during your appointment.
- If you prefer to pre-pay for your appointment, please let us know so that we can accommodate you.
NBCTMB, NJSLMT, NYSLMT