In accordance with DCA Administrative Order No. 2020-09, pursuant to P.L. 2020, c. 18; Executive Order No. 154 (Murphy) (June 13, 2020), Massage/Spa Incorporated was allowed to begin operating again on Monday, June 22, 2020.
Since reopening, MSI has taken steps to mitigate the spread of COVID-19:
- We have always had the policy that clients who are sick should reschedule their appointments. You will not be penalized for rescheduling due to your illness.
- Temperatures will be taken and a short health survey must be completed prior to the start of appointments. If you are experiencing ANY underlying conditions that make you more susceptible to COVID-19, or answer YES to any pertinent questions, we must reschedule your appointment.
- Face Coverings/Masks must be worn entering the building and in all common areas, as well as the treatment room by both the client and therapist.
- All of our doorknobs, chairs, clipboards, pens, and surfaces in general will be wiped down with disinfectant after each appointment.
- As always, therapists wash their hands with anti-bacterial soap and hot water before and after every massage.
- As always, all sheets and materials are changed and laundered after every appointment. If it would make you more comfortable, feel free to bring your own twin sheets/towels to use during your appointment.
- If you prefer to pre-pay for your appointment, please let us know so that we can accommodate you.
NBCTMB, NJSLMT, NYSLMT